SpaceOAR Hydrogel For Urologists
What is SpaceOAR Hydrogel?
SpaceOAR hydrogel is an absorbable, injectable material that provides space between the rectum and prostate in men undergoing radiation therapy for prostate cancer. It is clinically proven to reduce acute and long-term rectal injury and improves Patient Report Outcomes for bowel, urinary and sexual domains.
Why Use SpaceOAR?
- Clinically proven with a 222 patient prospective multicenter randomized study1
- 60 clinical publications to date
- Over 15,000 patients treated
- Straightforward in-office/out-patient procedure
- Does not require general anesthesia
- Can be implanted with fiducial marker placement
- Ask our team about our latest progress in obtaining coverage and payment
- Contact a SpaceOAR Reimbursement Specialist at (781) 902-1657 or fill out the form below for more information about reimbursement.
Interested in learning more?