Sanjay Emandi, MD
Sanjay K. Emandi, M.D. is board certified in radiation oncology.
- Residency in Radiation Oncology, Chief Resident
Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Internship in Radiation Oncology
Saint Vincent’s Catholic Medical Center, New York Medical College, New York City, NY
- Medical Doctorate
The George Washington University School of Medicine & Health Sciences, Washington, D.C.
Dr. Emandi enjoys fitness, spending time with his family, and going out on his boat.
Accolades & Memberships
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American College of Radiology
- American Society for Radiation Oncology
- Chairman, Oak Hill Hospital Cancer Committee (2010-2016)
- American College of Surgeons Certified, Community Cancer Care Program
- First physician in Florida to be certified to place Rectal SpaceOAR gel for prostate cancer